Eyelash extensions are easy to maintain, but you should pay particular attention in the first 24 hours after the treatment. Make sure to keep your lashes dry and avoid touching them. We advise against tanning beds, saunas, steam baths and hard training for the first day, as this prevents the glue from hardening optimally.
To maintain your new look and extend the life of your lashes, generally follow these simple care guidelines:
1) Brush your lashes daily. Our Booster ensures that you receive an eyelash brush after treatment.
2) Do not use eyelash curlers or color while wearing eyelash extensions. This damages both the applied lashes, but also your natural lashes.
3) Do not use mascara.Mascara can dissolve the glue and we cannot guarantee that the lashes will retain their durability. If you have used mascara, we point out that it can affect the quality of your lashes and therefore our Booster may be forced to charge for removal and a new set lashes.
4) Avoid rubbing your eyes or pulling your applied lashes. You risk damaging your natural lashes and also losing the attached lashes prematurely. If you want eyelash removal, please contact us so we can find a time for you.
5) Use only soap intended for lashes when cleaning them. Alternatively, a mild intimate soap can be used. It is very important that the products do not contain oil-based ingredients, as this dissolves the glue.
6) If you use night cream, make sure to let the cream fully penetrate your skin before your head hits the pillow, otherwise the cream may be absorbed through your pillow and transferred to your lashes, resulting in that the glue dissolves.